Writing is by far my most consuming hobby. I’ve kept a paper diary since 1991, an online journal since 2001, and I am never without some beat-up old notebook to scribble in. I write mostly short stories and essays, but I also have a couple novels bumping around upstairs begging to get out. Here’s a glimpse into my writing life.
- Original fiction
- Unoriginal fiction
- I Remember Georgia, third place winner in Artella‘s Poetry Gardens of Fame, December 2007
- Animal Faith, a comic book series I write (but do not draw).
- Twisted Tales: Cinderella – I wrote the script (but was not otherwise involved in the production)
- Writing Prompts – a collection of prompt websites for both creative writing and journaling. Enjoy.
- ye olde blog (mostly book reviews)
- NaNoWriMo, wherein you write 50,000 words of a novel in 30 days. Writing with wild abandon is fun.